CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 15, 2012

The thoughts of my students


Every morning I write a journal prompt on the board for my students to respond to in their own spiral bound journal. This is their morning work. At the end of every week I read what they write. There have been some interesting responses along with wonderful writings and drawings. I thought I'd share with you some of the best ones (even though all of them are great!)

Just beautiful

I love this student's drawing of Burger King

This student wants to be an 'animal planet guy' because he likes animals.

I love how the student drew herself smelling the flower

I loved the butterflies

This student's favorite animal is a zebra

I love that when this student grows up he wants to be an 'army guy'

This student's favorite season is summer because she gets to go to the beach and swim in the pool

This student is sitting at a table (see the legs on the four corners?) playing "apples to apples" with her family

This student is playing catch with his dog, a Shelty (?)


This student's favorite song is "Call Me Maybe" - sadly one of my favorite songs too
Of course I had to add this one! This student's favorite dog is a "chuiui" (chihuahua)

And the best one of them all....
Apparently this student's favorite song is "I Like Big Butts" by Sir Mix-A-Lot... sadly... this is on my list too (blushes)






No comments:

Post a Comment